An author and public speaker, Victoria Betton specialises in digital strategy, policy and transformation for social impact.
Founded mHabitat, an NHS hosted digital health consultancy.
Founded Co>Space North, a tech-for-good collaboration space.
- Managing Director, PeopleDotCom Ltd.
- Director of Partnership at Mindwave Ventures, a digital health company.
- Council member, HIMSS UK Advisory Council
- Vice-Chair, techUK Health and Care Council.
- Co-Chair, techUK/NHSD/NHSx User-centred Design Group.
- Advisory Board Member, Grow MedTech.
- Member, Leeds City Regional Digital Board.
- Mentor, NHSE Clinical Entrepreneur Programme & NHS Digital Academy.
- Young people’s mentor, Hackney Quest.
- Trustee, Solace Refugee & Asylum Seeker Charity.
Victoria is a qualified social worker and coach with 20+ year’s experience in local government, third sector, industry and the NHS.