Based in London and Leeds, Victoria Betton has over 20 years working with, and for, NHS organisations. She wrote a PhD on young people’s mental health in an online world and has been instrumental in developing co-design approaches that bring people together to design, develop and deploy digital health tools.
- Tackling Mental Health Challenges Amongst Young People: Finding digital solutions panel member (14 September)
- Digital Inclusion and accessible design in healthcare panel member (5 August)
- BC Insights – Healthtech & Covid-19 panel member (20 May)
- COVID-19: How Yorkshire’s Tech Hub Cluster is responding panel chair for Tech UK (28 April)
- Building a Product With a Tech Partner: A Guide for Startups – lunch and learn with the Health Foundry (9 April)
- Revisiting the Tech UK Interoperability Charter: how far have we come? panel member at Rewired 2020 (4 March)
- Recent Developments in AI and Digital Health Royal Society of Medicine (24 February)
- LSX World Congress panel member (5 February)
- Managing and mitigating complexity in digital health MindTech Symposium (5 December)
- All I want for Xmas is… Tech UK panel (4 December)
- Digital Health World Congress (28 November)
For a full list of talks click here.
Victoria creates partnerships and collaborations as Chief Innovation Officer at Mindwave Ventures.