An author and public speaker, I specialise in digital strategy, human-centred design and transformation for social impact.
As a qualified executive coach and mentor, I offer coaching to founders, CEOs and teams in the digital health sector. I create space for you to reflect on your purpose, direction and how to create meaningful impact.
Founded mHabitat, an NHS hosted digital health consultancy.
Founded Co>Space North, a tech-for-good collaboration space.
- Co-founder LOOP.
- Director, PeopleDotCom Ltd.
- Member, techUK Health and Care Council.
- Co-Chair, techUK/NHSD/NHSx User-centred Design Group.
- Mentor, NHSE Clinical Entrepreneur Programme & NHS Digital Academy.
- Young people’s mentor, Hackney Quest.
- Volunteer, Made in Hackney.
- Trustee, Solace Refugee & Asylum Seeker Charity.
I am a qualified social worker and coach with 20+ year’s experience in local government, third sector, industry and the NHS.
I am a member of the International Association of Facilitators, International Coaching Federation and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.